Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Heating Thermostat Services
Having a dependable source of heat for your home in the Champaign Urbana area is a must during the long winter months. Omni Home Comfort is the right choice for you. Our solutions to repair, replacement, or maintenance is second to none. We provide heating options that include boiler heat and furnaces running on propane, natural gas, or electric furnaces and air handlers.
We service all make and models of furnaces and other heat sources in the Champaign Urbana area. All of our service technicians have been factory certified to ensure proper repair and installation of new parts and equipment.
You may wonder, “when do I call for service?” The simple answer is, when ever you feel like something is off your probably right. That’s when to call. Waiting or delaying service can result in more repairs needing to be completed to your boiler heat, heat pump, air handler, or furnace. Below we will give you a few scenarios.
- Does your furnace start up but only blow out cold air? Or maybe your furnace wont lite at all? Do you smell an odor coming from your vents?
- Is your boiler making a clank or banging noise? Its possible you have air in the system and need it flushed and checked?
- Does your electric furnace blow air but it’s not warm? Or possibly your furnace has that hot smell and it’s not blowing?
- Is your heat pump on but not producing heat? Or maybe your heat pump is on but your furnace isn’t?
This is a very short list of common examples. If anything like this is going on in your home, it’s time to call or schedule online to have an Omni Home Comfort certified technician come out to take a look at it for you.
After you successfully schedule service for your heating system, you will receive a confirmation email or text message confirming the date, time, and what technician will be arriving to your home. Your technician will diagnose the problem and provide you with detailed information about their findings. Your technician will then give you as many repair options there are available to your specific issue.
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.