Experience optimal comfort from every angle with Omni Comfort Club membership! Our comprehensive approach ensures efficient airflow and addresses all aspects of air quality for a truly comfortable and healthy environment. Plus, as a member, you’ll enjoy our Quick Comfort Guarantee™! Say goodbye to sweltering summers, chilly winters, and musty air. If we don’t promptly solve your HVAC issue, you won’t pay a dime! Trust Omni Home Comfort to deliver solutions that keep you cozy year-round.
All Omni Comfort Club Members will experience our front-of-line service with our Quick Comfort Guarantee™
Proper maintenance is critical to keeping your heating, cooling, or ventilation systems running when needed.
Omni Comfort Club Membership Plan is a one-time investment of $199 for one system or $18.95 monthly. A second system can be added for $150 a year or $15 a month. Members who wish to take part in our monthly payment plan will not be eligible for an initial inspection until the following season.
On each visit, we will review the following 2 times a year:
• Inspect and test the heat exchanger
• Calibrate and adjust the blower assembly
• Test the blower wheel balance
• Adjust the gas burners for better combustion efficiency
• Adjust and calibrate the ignition system
• Test and regulate furnace gas pressure
• Clean permanent filters and replace disposable models
• Inspect and test the vent pipe assembly
A combustion analysis is standard with our inspections to ensure the safety of your home correctly.
• Inspect refrigerant levels, amperage on compressor, and check system refrigerant pressures.
• Check and adjust the thermostat if needed
• Inspect wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays- for loose connections
• Inspect the evaporator coil
• Inspect and clean the condenser coil
• Clean condensate drain
• Inspect outdoor disconnect
• Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
• Inspect compressor at startup
* Check safety switches
• Check to see if the suction line has insulation and its quality
• Washable filters will be cleaned. Non-washable filters will be replaced if provided by the customer
• Clean drains coming from humidifiers
• Inspect bulbs, electronic filter coils, as well as pre and post-filters.
• Inspect the fan motor and blades from humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
• Inspect all electrical connections and fuses
• Washable filters will be cleaned. Non-washable filters will be replaced if provided by the customer.
Additional benefits include a waived Service Call fee with repair, up to 10% off Indoor Air Quality products, and up to 15% off on system replacements.
Boilers, Mini-split, and Geothermal systems are an additional $10.00/system/Month.