Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Air Conditioning Repair Services
Having a reliable air conditioning system can be an essential need in the Champaign Urbana area during the summer months. Our top priority is providing you with comfort by services including replacement, repairs, and maintenance of your air conditioning system. Omni Home Comfort is the right choice for any of your air conditioning services needed.
We can repair, replace, and any other maintenance needs on all different kinds of makes and models of air conditioning systems. All of our technicians have been properly certified to provide you with excellent service in the Champaign Urbana area on your air conditioning system needs.
If you notice any of these problems give us a call:
- Overly dirty air filters
- Smell an odor coming from the vents
- Significantly higher energy bill
- Hot air blowing when air conditioning is on
These are just the few things that we can service on your air conditioning system, give us a call to schedule a FREE estimate or even a specific service. Give us a call or click to schedule your next service!
After scheduling an appointment with one of our certified technicians to service your air conditioning system, we will send you a confirmation text or email to verify the date, time, location, and even to inform you on which of our certified technicians is coming to service your air conditioning system. The technician will diagnose the issue and provide you with details of your air conditioning systems issues. That is where the technician will provide you with all of your maintenance options on what would be the best way to efficiently fix your specific problem.
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.