Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
So you just invested in a new air conditioning unit, how do you prevent early breakdowns or build up? What you should do is book an appointment with Omni Home Comfort with one of our certified technicians for your regular maintenance that's required. Just like you would maintenance your car after investing in it to keep it at its top capabilities for as long as possible.
When you service your air conditioner regularly you actually keep the manufacturer warranties valid, and also ensures your AC unit isn’t consuming energy at a faster rate in turn making sure your energy bill isn’t significantly higher.
- Have you seen a spike in energy bills? That could be due to a buildup of dust and even dirt inside your air filters and even the coils.
- Are parts of your house hotter than others? This could also be a result in not having proper maintenance to avoid build ups and even more costly problems.
Taking proactive measures will never hurt and always help your families investment in an air conditioning unit. That could even be something as simple as changing an air filter which one of our many certified technicians is more than capable of performing the tasks to help you to always have a comfortable house during the hot summer months in the Champaign Urbana area. Call or click to schedule your air conditioning maintenance today!
Okay so now you have booked your appointment what happens next? Great question, we will be sending you a text or email to confirm your appointment and the details provided by you. Such as the date, time, location, and we will also let you know in that email or text which of our certified technicians will be coming to help you. Our certified technicians will give you a detailed service process and even inform you on what parts of your AC unit should have the regular maintenance to keep those warranties valid and to avoid build up or a breakdown. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our commitment to our customers throughout the Champaign Urbana area, we hope to see you soon.
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.