Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Cooling Thermostat Services
When it comes to Thermostats we offer many services; installations, replacement, repairs, and we can even offer you advice on which would be the best based on your home and also the needs of you and your family. There is a plethora of options also when it comes to thermostats, Wi-Fi based or none Wi-Fi based whatever your budget is, here at Omni Home Comfort we can accommodate anything that you need and keep it at a low cost.
There are two main types of thermostats; line voltage thermostats and low voltage thermostats. Line voltage thermostats help regulate your home if it uses electricity to heat or cool your home. Low voltage thermostats help regulate your home if it is reliant on boilers, central furnaces, or even heat pumps. Our licensed technicians can give you more information on your systems if you’re unsure as well.
Now there are 3 main types of thermostats that have many options to really tailor to each and every need that you would want in a thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats: These thermostats are Wi-Fi based so when they detect activity or lack of activity they can adjust. These specific thermostats are the newest and high tech which means these are a higher end product when it comes to thermostats.
- Programmable Thermostats: So when it comes to this type of thermostat homeowners can program it to have different settings throughout the day based on the amount of activity in your home. The programmable ones you have to manually set up your settings, so you can pre-schedule the heating or cooling throughout the day.
- Manual Thermostats: Now these thermostats are the most basic one you can get which also means it’s cheaper and more affordable to get installed. This thermostat is different due to it not being programmable or Wi-Fi based. If you would rather manually change the temperature through your house this is the thermostat for you. They’re still very reliable and sometimes depending on the homeowner more user friendly.
When it comes to getting your thermostat installed with us at Omni Home Comfort we want to tailor everything to your wants and needs. We can come and give you a FREE estimate on the service you would need based on your homes system and really help you tailor the thermostat you choose to you every household need. Thermostats are typically overlooked when it comes to investing in one but the reason they’re so important is because a change in thermostat you bring your energy bill down a considerable amount.
So once you decide to replace your thermostat gives a call or click to schedule an appointment. Once you schedule an appointment you will receive an email or text to verify the key details given; location, time, date, and we even provide you with the name of your certified technician that will be performing your services. All of our services are offered throughout the Champaign Urbana area.
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.