Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Air Conditioner Services
Here at Omni Home Comfort we offer many services for your AC because it has a very important job during the long hot summer months. To keep you and your family comfortable healthy and happy while you’re inside your home. You made a big investment by buying an air conditioner. We want to help you keep it running in tip top shape. We offer many services throughout the Champaign Urbana area.
Here is a quick look at some of our core services we offer for an AC unit:
- AC repair
- Regular AC maintenance
- AC tune-ups
- AC Replacement & Installation
- Responsive Thermostats
Once you have booked any service pertaining to your AC unit you will then receive a confirmation email or text. This is to verify the details provided are correct and convenient for your schedule. Here at Omni Home Comfort we help our customers throughout the Champaign Urbana area 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We all understand we can’t predict when something might happen and we want to offer you the security of knowing help is always available.
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.