Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Air Conditioning Replacement Services
When it comes to older air conditioners the key question when a problem arises is it repair or replacement time? There are some key details to think about when debating whether to repair or replace time. Our certified technicians are more than qualified to help you assess the status that your air conditioner is in to help you decide if it's time to replace or repair. At Omni Home Comfort we offer our services throughout the Champaign Urbana area.
These a few key questions to think about when it comes to if you need to replace your AC:
- How old is my air conditioner? If you have an older AC your energy bill is probably higher than it would be with our new AC units. Having higher efficiency with a lower monthly cost for superior results compared to your outdated unit.
- Is your current air conditioner reliable? Having an older air conditioner could result in more issues due to it being 20-30 years old at least. With having a new AC unit you can have a form of comfort knowing there won’t be any surprise problems that could arise from an outdated unit.
- High repair cost. A new AC unit is a big investment, but if you’re having to frequently replace and repair parts of your current AC unit the new one you invested in almost pays for itself.
Those are just the few basic key questions when thinking about investing in a new AC unit, but if you do choose to invest in a new AC unit our certified technicians at Omni Home Comfort will not disappoint with our services. We offer FREE estimates on all replacement services! Call or click today for more information or a FREE quote to replace your system!
Once you book an appointment for a FREE estimate with one of our Comfort Advisors, you’ll receive a text message or email confirming the details of your appointment; date, location, time, and details on which of our certified technicians is coming to your home. Our Comfort Advisor will inform you on many different AC units to replace your old one. With your budget in mind, your Comfort Advisor will provide you with the best options to ensure your families heath and comfort!
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.