Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Air Conditioning Tune-Up Services
When dealing with any large appliance problems can arise after constant usage, your air conditioner is no exception. One way to avoid a buildup of problems is to get regular tune-ups on your air conditioner provided by one of our certified technicians. We provide a plethora of excellent services throughout the Champaign Urbana area.
There are many benefits to having regular AC tune ups by one of our certified technicians. Some being that it helps avoid damage, clean motors, higher efficiency, and you’ll be comfortable and care free when those warmer months hit in the Champaign Urbana area.
Your benefits after an AC tune-up is performed:
- Better efficiency, this is going to help and ensure throughout your whole house is nice and cool to be in during the hot months. When there’s a build up from not getting regular tune-ups parts of your house could be hot and others cold with a higher energy bill to go along with the discomfort.
- Better comfort, you won’t have to worry if one room is hotter than the others every room in your house can be the perfect area to relax in after a long day outside.
- Minimal breakdowns, with getting your regular tune-ups from our certified technicians this can ensure that your air conditioner will have fewer breakdowns. Which can offer you a sense of comfort knowing your house will always be at comfortable temperatures.
Those are just the few benefits we can offer you from just your regular tune-ups with one of our certified technicians provided services throughout the Champaign Urbana area. Call or click today to schedule your tune-up!
After you schedule your appointment online or if you give us a call afterwards you will receive a confirmation email and or text to verify a couple of the details. We will verify your location, time, and date, in this confirmation text or email we will also provide you with who will be performing your AC tune-up, all of our technicians are certified and will provide with many service plans and any details regarding your air conditioner.
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.