Would you like a Free Estimate?
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our support is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Ultraviolet Purifier Services
Does your house have a weird odor? You might need an air purifier to help eliminate pollutants like mildew, mold and also viruses like a cold, the flu, and even COVID. We can install and repair an air purifier to your entire home. Whole home UV air purifiers help clean the air that your family is breathing in everyday, the germicidal UV cleans the bacteria out of the air and that's what kills the virus and harmful bacteria within your home.
Benefits of having an Ultraviolet Purifier in your home:
- Keeps your air conditioning coil clean
- Fights viruses like COVID, come cold, and even the flu.
- Removes the bacteria from your air to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Helps capture any airborne particles that may infect or even irritate your family.
Adding this within your HVAC system can really benefit your family from within your house and make sure that everyone is healthy. There are so many more benefits to having one of our certified technicians install an Ultraviolet Purifier but these are the most common benefits for any homeowner. Give us a call or click to schedule your installation or repair on an existing purifier.
We provide all of our services to families throughout the Champaign Urbana area and even offer FREE estimates. We strive to keep your family comfortable and healthy throughout the entire year. So schedule an appointment with one of our certified technicians to help improve the air quality in your home. We are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day to help with any emergency services or just a simple installation and or repair
Our Comfort Maintenance Plans
Frequently asked questions
- When a furnace starts to blow cold air, it’s easy to get concerned. Here are a few common things to check.
- If your thermostat fan set to “on” and not “Auto” this will cause the fan to run continuously.
- Check your air filter and see if it is dirty.
- Check to see if the pilot is lighting when your thermostat is calling for heat.
The most common reason furnaces start to leak water is due to a condensation leak. Some other reasons can be due to:
- A faulty secondary heat exchanger.
- A faulty furnace humidifier.
- A clogged internal drain.
If the furnace still isn’t cycling, there could be one of three problems happening:
- The fan limit switch is set to “manual override”.
- You have a faulty fan limit switch.
- Your thermostat isn’t wired properly.